Listener feedback: We want to hear from you
Fri, 15 March 2019
For anyone who has been listening to the 2RPH broadcast over the past week, you may have noticed some new messages calling for feedback on our programs.
In a bid to continue to improve and expand our programming, as well as delivering interesting, informative and unique content to our listeners, we are increasing our promotion of listener feedback.
Hearing from our listeners is vitally important: you are the reason we do what we do. Knowing what you want, enjoy and need validates and guides all our programming and what we do.
Our volunteers, who give up their time to read newspapers, magazines or books, often reading for one to two hours at a time, feel heartened and supported when they hear from listeners. We then know people are actually listening to us!
All comments are recorded and discussed by the station’s Programming Advisory Group, management and the Board. If a presenter or program is mentioned, we will let those volunteers know. We also showcase a piece of feedback each month in our Signals newsletter. To subscribe to the newsletter, please click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to provide feedback?
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to provide your comments, so here are a few different options available:
1. Call the station during office hours (9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday) on (02) 9518 8811.
2. Send an email to email@example.com.
3. Complete the contact form on our website.
4. Fill in the specially created Listener Feedback Form on our website.
5. Request a paper copy of our Listener Feedback Form to be sent to you in the post. We will then get a copy to you and if you can send it back, we will take your comments onboard.
We can't wait to hear from you.