Radio 2RPH is managed by a passionate team of people, committed to delivering NSW's best radio reading service. Get to know the people behind the scenes below.
- Di Collins, Chair
- Maria Issaris, Deputy Chair
- Geoffrey Caban, Secretary
- Robert Estcourt
- Brian Ollerton
- Suzie Hatherly
- Nick Bertram
- Liz Moore
- Sancha Donald, General Manager
- Peter Worthington, Technology Manager
- Danielle Hanrahan, Administration Officer
- Chris Yates, Programs and Partnerships Officer
- Catherine Maitland, Volunteer and Community Engagement Officer
Let's not forget our amazing community of over 200 skilled, dedicated and passionate volunteers without whom we could not deliver our service. We offer opportunities for volunteers to contribute in the areas of program, interview, technical, administrative and community activities. In general, volunteers are recruited for long-term contributions.
If you would like to volunteer for 2RPH please click on the link below to read about the specific roles in which you can make a contribution. Student placements are considered if they are relevant to our service, initiatives and to the broadcasting sector. Work experience placements are also considered upon request. We are eager to assist people with disability to develop an interest and experience in radio.
2RPH Reader Greg preparing for The Australian shift. Photography by Tom Psomotragos.