Radio 2RPH is managed by a passionate team of people. We are committed to delivering NSW's best radio reading service. This is who we are.
Our Joint Vice Regal Patrons
- Her Excellency the Honourable Margaret Beazley AC QC, Governor of NSW, and Mr Dennis Wilson
- John Martin OAM - Chair
- Geraldine Menere - Deputy Chair / Secretary
- Robert Estcourt AM
- Kenneth Bock OAM
- Vivian Schenker
- Michele Watts
- Danielle Amos
- Barry Melville - General Manager
- Peter Worthington - Technology Manager
- Nicola Snell - Office Manager
- Phillipa Ward - Finance Officer
- Gemma Purves - Content & Communications Manager
- Julie Johnson - Sales, Sponsorship & Fundraising Manager
- Marty Peploe - Technology Officer
Our community of over 190 skilled, dedicated and passionate volunteers make all our services possible. They hail from all walks of life and offer an extraordinary wealth of life experience.
We offer opportunities for volunteers to contribute in the areas of program, interview, technical, administrative and community activities. In general, volunteers are recruited for long-term contributions.
If you would like to volunteer for 2RPH please click on the link below to read about the specific roles in which you can make a contribution.
We welcome student placements relevant to our service. Work experience placements are also considered upon request.
We are eager to assist people with disability to develop an interest and experience in radio.