Position Description: 2RPH
Title: Sponsorship and Sales Manager (SSM)
Hours: 15 hours per week
Location: 2RPH, Glebe
Job purpose: The Sponsorship and Sales Manager role is twofold. It supports the strategic aims of the organisation by securing broadcast program and asset sponsors and expanding the portfolio of broadcast messaging.
Responsible to: The Sponsorship and Sales Manager is responsible to the General Manager.
The SSM is responsible for the growth and management of sponsorships, including of discreet programs and company assets. Working closely with the General Manager, the SSM will follow up leads, negotiate sponsorship packages, ensure sponsor benefits are activated and be the central contact for related enquiries.
The SSM will provide post-sale follow-up to ensure that sponsors are satisfied with the “2RPH experience” and that they are willing to re-sign at the completion of the contract.
Managing and expanding the well-established broadcast messages scheme is also a key function of the role.
- Identify and secure new program and asset sponsors
- Work with the Technical Manager to support production and scheduling of National Sponsorship Scheme material
- In collaboration with the GM set and track sales targets
- Manage and maintain a sponsorship pipeline record, dashboard report and database of sponsors
- Provide information to enable invoices to be generated in a timely manner
- Manage and nurture relevant internal and external relationships
- Manage and regularly review the 2RPH sponsorship documentation
- Report on the status of accounts and sales on a regular basis.
Skills, experience and personal attributes:
The successful candidate will join a dynamic and expanding station. Aspects of the job specification may alter over time in order to reflect growth. While not exhaustive, the following list of responsibilities gives an overview of the key aspects of the role:
- Proven experience securing and effectively managing all aspects of inbound sponsorships and sales
- Experience of developing and maintaining effective partnerships with sponsors
- High-level negotiation, and written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the media or community sector
- Experience working in a small non-profit organisation
- Experience securing and managing broadcast sales
Applications close 4pm on Friday 21 February 2020. A competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate. To apply please email your resume to us together with a covering letter, addressing the above selection criteria to General Manager, Sancha Donald firstname.lastname@example.org