Become a 2RPH member
Register or renew your membership today!
- Register as a General Member
- Register as a Concession Member
- Register as a Corporate Member
- For existing members, please click here.
- Complete this 2018 Member Application Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (02) 9518 8811 to provide your details to a staff member over the phone
Steps to become a member
- Register as a new member or click on the Members Login button at the top right-hand corner of the screen if you have previously registered online.
- Once you have either registered or selected that you would like to renew your membership, a notification will be sent to 2RPH management to approve the application of membership. This could take up to 1-2 business days.
- Once 2RPH management approves your application to either become a member or renew your membership, you will be sent an email notification to complete the membership process by providing payment details. Once this has gone through, you will have current 2RPH membership!
How much does it cost?
- General: $33
- Concession: $16.50
- Corporate: $110
2RPH has developed corporate programs for organisations wanting to get involved in their local community. If you would like further information about partnering with 2RPH, please complete the form here.
Why should I become a member?
Becoming a member of 2RPH is a more than just funding a local radio station, it means supporting community radio and the livelihoods of those who depend on radio reading services, like 2RPH, to stay informed, educated on news, current affairs and social issues, and entertained.
2RPH holds a privileged position in NSW as the only organisation providing a daily reading service by radio. It is the memberships and donations by our valued listeners and volunteers who keep this vital service going, and we hope you too can become a part of our community.
A 2RPH member means:
- To support community radio in Australia
- To support 2RPH as an organisation that provides a vital service to NSW residents who have poor vision or who are blind
- To support 2RPH as a place of bringing together volunteers from across Sydney to give back to their community
- To vote at the Annual General Meeting and have your say in the direction of the station
- To receive all the latest updates, news and announcements through the 2RPH monthly e-newsletter
- To get to know other members and become part of a growing community of listeners, members and supporters