Become a 2RPH member
Becoming a member of 2RPH is a more than just funding a local radio station, it means supporting community radio and the livelihoods of those who depend on radio reading services, like 2RPH, to stay informed, educated on news, current affairs and social issues, and entertained.
2RPH holds a privileged position in NSW as the only organisation providing a daily reading service by radio. It is the memberships and donations by our valued listeners and volunteers who keep this vital service going, and we hope you too can become a part of our community.
How much does it cost?
- General: $33
- Concession: $16.50
- Corporate: $110
2RPH has developed corporate programs for organisations wanting to get involved in their local community. If you would like further information about partnering with 2RPH, please complete the form here.
How do I become a member?
Registering to become a member has become much easier, with a few steps through our online portal completing the process. To get started, you will select one of the membership options below. This screen will ask you for a few details as a way to sign you up as a member. Once completed, a notification will be sent to the station's General Manager to approve the membership application. This process can take up to 2 business days.
Once the application is approved, you will receive an email notification asking you to complete the process by putting in your payment information. Once complete, you will officially be a member of 2RPH!
Register online today!
Alternate ways to become a member:
- Complete this Membership Application Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (02) 9518 8811 to provide your details to a staff member over the phone
The 2RPH Community
Why should I become a member?
- To support community radio in Australia
- To support 2RPH as an organisation that provides a vital service to NSW residents who have poor vision or who are blind
- To support 2RPH as a place of bringing together volunteers from across Sydney to give back to their community
- To vote at the Annual General Meeting and have your say in the direction of the station
- To receive all the latest updates, news and announcements through the 2RPH monthly e-newsletter
- To get to know other members and become part of a growing community of listeners, members and supporters