Join a valuable community radio service
Become a new member. Register today!
Be part of a community of people who believe in supporting information, education and entertainment to everyone. 2RPH is more than just a community radio station, it's an organisation that brings a comforting, familiar voice to those who may be housebound, who cannot read printed material, who wish to develop their English language skills, and who enjoy opinion-free news delivered straight into their home.
General membership is $33 per financial year and $16.50 for those who hold a concession card. For your money, you support the ongoing service of the station, new initiatives to improve programming, professional training and development for the volunteers you hear on the radio, and the delivery of events and workshops that bring members, volunteers and listeners together in a way that strengthens our community.
Renew your membership
To our valued members who renew their membership to 2RPH each year - thank you. Your continued support is relied upon to help fund the initiatives that our team organise based on the feedback from members, volunteers, listeners and staff.
To renew your membership online, you will need your login details from when you last registered your membership payment through the website. If you have forgotten your password, please select, 'Forgotten your password? Reset it now.'
Alternate options for becoming a member
- Complete this 2019 Member Application Form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call (02) 9518 8811 to provide your details to a staff member over the phone.
How much does it cost?
- General: $33
- Concession: $16.50
- Corporate: $110
2RPH has developed corporate programs for organisations wanting to get involved in their local community. If you would like further information about partnering with 2RPH, please complete the form here.
What is the sign-up process?
1. You register your details and make the payment through the website.
2. A notification is then sent to 2RPH Staff to check the payment has gone through with our Accounts team.
3. Once payment is confirmed, you will receive a membership letter and a receipt via email or post.
4. You are a 2RPH member! You will start to receive the monthly 2RPH newsletter, Signals, and be updated on upcoming community events.
Why should I become a member?
Becoming a member of 2RPH is a more than just funding a local radio station, it means supporting community radio and the livelihoods of those who depend on radio reading services, like 2RPH, to stay informed, educated on news, current affairs and social issues, and entertained.
2RPH holds a privileged position in NSW as the only organisation providing a daily reading service by radio. It is the memberships and donations by our valued listeners and volunteers who keep this vital service going, and we hope you too can become a part of our community.
A 2RPH member means:
- To support community radio in Australia
- To support 2RPH as an organisation that provides a vital service to NSW residents who have poor vision or who are blind
- To support 2RPH as a place of bringing together volunteers from across Sydney to give back to their community
- To vote at the Annual General Meeting and have your say in the direction of the station
- To receive all the latest updates, news and announcements through the 2RPH monthly e-newsletter
- To get to know other members and become part of a growing community of listeners, members and supporters